WHITESHIELD contains high active chemical constituents formulated to international standard for
use in cleaning and disinfecting of toilet surfaces.
WHITESHIELD can prevent contamination and cross-infection of disease when used routinely to
clean, disinfect and deodorize toilet facilities such as toilet bowls, toilet seats, flush handles and
urinals. Its bactericidal capacity is proven to destroy completely a wide variety of bacteria spores.
• Contains more than 10 different chemical constituents
• Contains 8% HCL and 5% Benzalkonium Chloride
• Contains powerful surfactants to remove tough stains and soils
• Is safe on stainless steel surfaces if surfaces are rinsed thoroughly after cleaning operation
• Non-fuming and removes rust stains easily
• Contains water conditioning agents to ensure detergency characteristic is retained in water of
up to 340 ppm total hardness
• Leaves a pleasant and lingering fragrance
• Especially suitable for hospital, schools, hotels and institutions
METHOD OF USE
Flush the toilet before applying. WHITESHIELD is supplied with a dispensing cap, which enables
the product to apply easily under the rims of toilet bowls. After the product is applied, allow several
minutes before the surface is scrubbed with a bowl mop or brush and then rinsed. All other
surfaces are to be mopped with WHITESHIELD and then wiped dry with a clean cloth.
This is an acidic product. Protective gloved should be worn to avoid prolonged skin contact. Keep
out of reach of children.
Disinfectant – WhiteShield E05 (Hospital Grade Disinfectant & Toilet Bowl Cleaner) (5L)