This product is specially designed for contractors to remove cement stains on new or old tiles, mosaic and concrete floor. It is also effective for removing rust stains and lime scales.
METHOD OF USE
- Apply CEMENT REMOVER directly on the surfaces and allow several minutes for reacting.
- Scrapping is required if mortar deposits are present.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not leave CEMENT REMOVER soaking on the floor for too long.
- It can be diluted with up to 10 parts of water for lighter stains.
This product is acidic and rubber gloves should be worn to avoid prolonged skin contact. Splashes in the eye should be flushed with plenty of water and medical advice obtained.